Church Community Hall
Trevenson Church was consecrated in 1809 by the Bishop of Exeter. By 1998, with the Cornish tin mining industry, once the Church lifeblood, in steep decline, the Church Committee commissioned LLA to design a new detached building within the grounds, to bring together Church functions and community use. Early consultation with Cornwall Council confirmed that a traditional design style was essential to the granting of planning permission. With Planning and Listed building consent granted, a traditional procurement route followed, leading to a contract being awarded to well established local builders at competitive tender. The project was completed on time and in budget, and has since proved to be a major asset to the Church.
View All Projects In Redruth